Wednesday, February 3, 2010

the plane ride

do you really understand how long 16 hours is? Because I believe nobody understands how long 16 hours is until they ride in a confined air tube that is perpelling itself halfway around the world for that amount of time. But don't get me wrong, it was still so fun!! The dinner they served was SOO good. it was this pasta/noodley/ somethin or other. way good! My favorite thing I watched was the Office episode where Jim and Pam get married. I watched it a couple of times. I only slept about 2 or 3 hours on the plane, I wish I had more. But that's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine that long in a confined space. I wouldn't have slept either, but I'm glad you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's go on a cruise in june. ok good. :)

    ReplyDelete