Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1- Cardigans and KIcks!

So today, I have been in the states Utah, Arizona, Nevada, California, and will be in Australia. 3 major cities, LA, Las Vegas, and Sydney all in a day! It's pretty crazy! So this morning on our way out of St. George, Tiff and I went shopping. Besides some normal clothes that we needed, we each got cardigans and high-top kicks. You know the song by Miley Cyrus.... "I hoped off the plane at LAX with my dreams and my cardigan.....who's that chick that's rockin kicks? Am i gonna fit in?" Well we both wanted to live that song, so we're sportin our cardigans and kicks! That's the only eventful thing that has happened so far!

3 comments:

  1. Brittany, you've arrived...you have a blog! :)
    We miss you guys already, I'm looking forward to hearing all about your great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete